The Quest Creation Process
- Create a new repository by going to the quest template and clicking the “use this template” button. This template is a clone of the “Funnel Drop” quest and is fully playable as-is.
- Update the files to support your new quest, following the quest development guidelines
- Use the documentation to modify the quest metadata and the logic of the steps (See the Building Your Quest section).
- Make sure to modify the
quest.ymland specify a unique quest identifier.
- Upload your quest to Wilco and test it in Snack (See Uploading and Testing Your Quest section).
- When the quest is ready, click the
submit for reviewbutton. Check out the Review Process and Submission Guidelines for more details.
- Once a quest is approved, it will automatically be published to the Wilco Quest Catalog and become available to all Wilco users.
💡 To publish a quest only to users from your company, you’ll need Wilco for Teams. Learn more here.